Sunday, June 11, 2006

Interesting

Last year I mentioned about Pyrexia being a positive feedback symptom and cyclooxygenase being inhibited with the use of Paracetamol.

What really intrigues me is my current condition. I'm having a fever of about 38.6 degrees Celsius. An in-ear thermometer was used to measure my temperature. I was feeling bored (troubling neurological disease) and thus I inserted the thermometer into my other ear and took my temperature again.

Left ear: 38.6 degrees Celsius
Right ear: 37.9 degrees Celsius

I did this a few times and the results were the same! Interesting huh?
Does anyone know why?

2 comments:

alchemist said...

Haha, maybe blood up from heart into brain, then loses energy coming down the other side! What strange physiology you have... like a delta-H diagram.

xinhui said...

Haha, maybe because one side of your brain is metabolising faster than another? E.g. you would tend to use your left side more than your right?

It's kind of like how in ballet I notice that my left supporting leg is stronger than my right (connects to my left brain - which I use slightly less than my right).

I also notice that when I study business and English, I like to qiao zuo jiao like a rickshaw puller. Could be because of my increased right brain activity? I don't know also.